Fortescue Metals Group Solomon Kings Central 100 person OfficeView gallery
McNally Group engaged Grounded Construction Group to complete the refurbishment of the office building at the Kings Central Project which is located within the Solomon Mine Site, 60km north of Tom Price.
The building was a 14 floor transportable office and required refurbishment internally and externally. Works included in our scope were:
- Removal of existing internal walls, ceiling and vinyl.
- Installation of new external cladding.
- Installation of new gyprock to walls and ceiling.
- Supply and installation of glass partition walls.
- Installation of replacement external windows.
- Repair of subfloor materials.
- Installation of new vinyl.
- Repairs to the roof of the building including replacement of materials.
While on site completing this refurbishment, Grounded Construction Group were also asked to complete a roof restoration to another building on site within the Kings Central site.