Rio Tinto Wickham DevelopmentView gallery
Grounded Construction Group were contracted by Aussie Modular Solutions to complete the installation of 30 modular houses for the Rio Tinto Wickham Housing Project.
The 30 houses consisted of two configurations:
- 18 x 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- 12 x 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The scope of works included:
- Placement and landing of each house.
- Internal and external complexing of the buildings.
- Plumbing and electrical inter-floor connections.
- Transit repairs to buildings.