Grounded was engaged by Iluka Resources to build a mining village for the Cataby Mineral Sands project, which was delivered safely and ahead of schedule.
- 180 person village
- Elevated campsite requiring build, earthworks, concreting, sealed roads, transport of buildings and cranage
- Contoured and spacious design, generous outdoor recreational facilities and best practice accommodation facilities
- Waste and water treatment plants
- Electrical, plumbing, communications
- Bitumen roads, line marking, car parks, maintenance shed
- A communications tower for the support and distribution of Telstra networks